BACHELOR IN DESIGN OF ARCHITECTURAL ENVIRONMENT
Duration of program: 5 years
A designer of architectural environment is a skilled professional dealing with the objective-spatial environment of the human life, which includes:
- building interior design;
- towns and settlements design including the design of separate architectural elements;
- landscape recreational complexes;
- complex design sets specifically developed to fulfill the functions of various environments, such as communications design sets or household design sets;
- expositional elements of different values and types;
- digital, verbal, graphic, tridimensional and other models necessary to find methods and instruments for the sustainable environment development.
The complex of integrated subjects forming the curriculum of this course aims to create student’s intercultural and professional competence and to develop the project design professional skills.